19.3.10

TELEVISION CHILD - NUCLEAR WAY


"Televison Child is a project born in the early 80's. The drum machines were at their peak, the New Wave was coming from England with names like Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark and Men Without Hats in Montreal. After 4 years where I had played covers in the rock bars with bands like The Holes and Signal, I wanted to do creative and original material. So I boarded the ship of the Electro-Pop Galaxy who we carried me in a world cold metal hybrid, androgynous and "cocaine white". I took 4 months to compose and record a dozen songs with the help of Richard Trudeau at Studio Audio Cinetics. I was performing live alone with my synths and my 4 tracks recorder. The present song was recorded for an alternative television show called Musi-Video. 23"

danielberthiaume

No hay comentarios: